Tired of struggling to find a camping spot?
Ever thought about reserving a beautiful furnished tent with a deck overlooking Elfers Creek in Lucile, Idaho? In addition to this tent, we also rent spots for your personal tents along the creek and pond, in case you have a larger group. Relax on the deck by the soothing creek while taking in the beautiful views.
- No need to bring your sleeping bags! We've got two comfy beds inside the tent
- Hand crank coffee grinder, coffee press and organic coffee beans provided in the tent for your morning coffee
- How about some excellent pastured meats (grown right on the ranch) for the grill while you stay? Place an order on our order page and we'll have your meat thawing in a cooler for you, when you arrive. (or other delicious foods you choose)
- We have a fire pit next to the tent rental with a carved walnut couch and a propane grill is provided for cooking
- Want to clean up? A private outdoor shower with dressing room, is provided. Towels are in your tent.
- Drinking water is provided at your tent, in a cooler.
- Need to book additional tent sites for more people? We also rent tent sites $25/ night (bring your tent and pitch it on our ranch near the creek or pond) to book additional tent spots, email me (Raini) at email@example.com and I'll create your reservation.
Ready to book our relaxing Ranch Camp Rental?
Things to do nearby...
Just come to relax, or take in some of the local fun. There are lots of great things to do near our ranch and we provide information and maps in your tent. Here are some examples:
- Take a walk along the creek and down to the pond/ picnic area
- Pick up delicious pastured meats or enjoy delicious homemade ice cream in our -on site store.
- Cook dinner over a campfire, or on the grill near your tent (campfires will not be available during high fire danger)
- Don’t feel like cooking? ~ order a meal from our menu and we’ll bring it to your tent.
- Schedule a tour of the ranch and animals
- Pick wild berries, plums and cherries along the creek (when in season - average June through August)
- Learn about local herbs and their uses on the ranch (a descriptive book is available in your tent and we are here to answer questions)
- Go Hiking -Many trails to explore up Cow Creek, Rapid River, Around the 7 Devils and many other nearby areas. Forest Service maps are provided in your tent.
- Rapid River Trail - offers some beautiful scenery and some fly fishing opportunities. (about a 40 minute drive from the ranch)
- Explore the Seven Devils trails and lakes. Or, head to the Fire Lookout. From there, you can see 4 states ~ Idaho, Washington and Oregon and Montana. (Lookout is about ½ mile hike from the road)
- Take your ATVs for a scenic drive up cow creek and on to historic Kirkwood Ranch on the Snake River
- Explore the Lucile Caves (a 15 minute drive)
- Hunting and fishing -We are surrounded by Mountains and Rivers and there are some great local fishing and hunting opportunities
- Fall Fiber Arts Fest - on the Camas Prairie offered by Sweet Pines Alpacas and Alpaca Harmony. During this fun event, September 29th and 30th, 2018 they offer several fiber arts classes and workshops that you will enjoy. Make sure to sign up early - The classes fill up quickly!
- Local event's held at Mavens' Haven, including a Garden to Table Dinner as well as some classes and retreats to share knowledge of herbal medicine and homesteading skills ~ just a short distance down the road. (see their website for events)
- Rafting or Jet Boat trips in Riggins, Idaho (a 20 minute drive)
- Swimming at several beaches along the Salmon River
- Historical Museum at St. Gertrude in Cottonwood, Idaho (a 1 hour drive from the ranch)
- During Jet Boat Races in April, Helicopter Rides are offered by Salmon River Helicopters (a 20 minute drive)
- Summer Rodeos are held in the surrounding area (Grangeville, Whitebird and Riggins)
- Logger Days Celebration in New Meadows, Idaho in Early September (1 hour drive from the ranch)