Tired of struggling to find a camping spot?
Ever thought about reserving a beautiful furnished tent with a deck overlooking Elfers Creek in Lucile, Idaho? In addition to this tent, we also rent spots for your personal tents along the creek and pond, in case you have a larger group. Relax on the deck by the soothing creek while taking in the beautiful views.
- No need to bring your sleeping bags! We've got two comfy beds inside the tent
- Hand crank coffee grinder, coffee press and organic coffee beans provided in the tent for your morning coffee
- How about some excellent pastured meats (grown right on the ranch) for the grill while you stay? Place an order on our order page and we'll have your meat thawing in a cooler for you, when you arrive. (or other delicious foods you choose)
- We have a fire pit next to the tent rental with a carved walnut couch and a propane grill is provided for cooking
- Want to clean up? A private outdoor shower with dressing room, is provided. Towels are in your tent.
- Drinking water is provided at your tent.
Ready to book?
Things to do nearby...
Just come to relax, or take in some of the local fun. There are lots of great things to do near our ranch and we provide information and maps in your tent. Here are some examples:
- Take a walk along the creek and down to the pond/ picnic area
- Cook dinner over a campfire, or on the grill (campfires will not be available during high fire danger)
- Schedule a tour of the ranch and animals
- Pick wild berries, plums and cherries along the creek (when in season - average June through August)
- Learn about local herbs and their uses on the ranch (a descriptive book is available in your tent)
- Go Hiking -Many trails to explore up Cow Creek, Rapid River, Around the 7 Devils and many other nearby areas. Forest Service maps are provided in your tent.
- Take your ATVs for a scenic drive up cow creek and on to historic Kirkwood Ranch
- Explore the Lucile Caves (a 15 minute drive)
- Hunting and fishing
- Local event's held at Mavens' Haven, just a short distance down the road. (see their website for events)
- Rafting or Jet Boat trips in Riggins, Idaho (a 20 minute drive)
- Swimming at several beaches along the Salmon River
- Historical Museum at St. Gertrude in Cottonwood, Idaho (a 1 hour drive from the ranch)
- During Jet Boat Races in April, Helicopter Rides are offered by Salmon River Helicopters (a 20 minute drive)
- Summer Rodeos are held in the surrounding area
- Logger Days Celebration in New Meadows, Idaho in Early September (1 hour drive from the ranch)