Do You Need A Place To Disconnect, So You Can Reconnect, Refresh & Rejuvenate?
Furnished Wall Tent Cabin With 2 Twin Beds & Deck
We have two furnished tents located on our 280 acre ranch for you to enjoy!
What is provided in your tent?
- Heater in cold months
- Wood stove inside tent during cold months with wood, paper and matches
- Sleep on a Queen Bed handcrafted from the Walnut Trees surrounding the campsite with fresh, clean linens
- Two cozy recliners and coffee table inside your tent
- Coffee Pot, Press, Coffee, & Kettle for heating water
- Cast Iron Pan for cooking
- Propane stove top or BBQ
- Paper Plates, napkins, utensils, coffee cups, small mixing bowl
- Salt, Pepper, Sugar
- Extra Blankets
- Deck over the creek
- Muffins from the Ranch Kitchen & Organic Coffee tray left in the store for you to take to your tent, every morning at 8AM MST (Gluten free options upon request)
- Cooler with ice packs and Spring Water from the ranch
- Battery lights and Lantern
- Bath Towels, Wash Clothes, and Soap
- Books, games
- Camp Shower, Shampoo, Conditioner
- Fire pit with wood provided
- Camp Chairs on the deck
- Counter space on the deck for preparing food
- Hiking Trail Loop around the ranch with map provided
- Self Check in, but we are here if you need anything!
- Hogs, cattle, sheep or goats may be grazing in view of your tents at different times of year, but won't be in your way.
- Wild blackberries, cherries, apricots, plums and walnuts, grow near the tents and along the walking trail where you are welcome to enjoy them. If you'd like to know what's ripe during your upcoming booking, let me know.
- Two available outhouses near by.
- Wood swing near the tent (Handcrafted from our mill and furniture shop)
- Picnic table along the path to the pond below your tent (Handcrafted from our mill and furniture shop)