Do You Need A Place To Disconnect, So You Can Reconnect, Refresh & Rejuvenate?
Furnished Wall Tent Cabin With 2 Twin Beds & Deck
What is provided in your tent?
- Heater in cold months
- 2 Twin beds with fresh, clean linens
- Coffee Pot, Press, Coffee, & Kettle for heating water
- Cast Iron Pan for cooking
- Propane stove top or BBQ
- Paper Plates, napkins, utensils, coffee cups, small mixing bowl
- Salt, Pepper, Sugar
- Extra Blankets
- Deck over the creek
- Muffins from the Ranch Kitchen & Organic Coffee tray left in the store for you to take to your tent, every morning at 8AM MST (Gluten free options upon request)
- Cooler with ice packs and Spring Water from the ranch
- Battery lights and Lantern
- Bath Towels, Wash Clothes, and Soap
- Books, games
- Camp Shower, Shampoo, Conditioner
- Fire pit with wood provided
- Camp Chairs
- Hiking Trail Loop around the ranch with map provided
- Self Check in, but we are here if you need anything!
- Hogs, cattle, sheep or goats may be grazing in view of your tents at different times of year, but won't be in your way.
- Wild blackberries, cherries, apricots, plums and walnuts, grow near the tents and along the walking trail where you are welcome to enjoy them. If you'd like to know what's ripe during your upcoming booking, let me know.