Sometimes it's difficult to figure out just what all you're going to get when you purchase a meat bundle.
In today's video, we'll talk about:
1. Just how much is 20 lbs of pork? I'm going to unpack one of our pork bundles so you can get a visual.
2. What different cuts will I get? I'll show you what types, how many are in a package, and some differences between them.
3. I'll also give you some ideas of what you can do with each cut, along with how well they grill up and what we're going to do with them for tonight's dinner. Ha! I know I say that about a lot of them, but we do have many favorites, so I try to pick the very best one's for you!
Don't forget to check out the added recipe below. It's SUPER easy and DELICIOUS!
Thanks for watching!😊
Let's get started...
Slow cooked Fresh Ham steak
You can easily double this recipe in a large crock-pot, if you're feeding you're feeding several people. I like to double it. We have three growing teenagers that work very hard and it's so nice to dream that we will have leftovers. ;)
Here's what you'll need...
2 -Fresh, leg steaks (remember, this cut? It's your uncured, unsmoked ham steak)
1/8 Cup olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp thyme
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
1-1/2 Cups raw, pasture-fed milk
1 bay leaf
1/4 cup spelt flour or other used for thickening
2 cloves garlic, pealed and crushed
In a medium sized bowl, whisk together olive oil, sea salt thyme, oregano and cayenne and crushed garlic. Whisk in flour, then slowly add milk and whisk together.
Season Pork Steaks with sea salt and black pepper. Pour about 1/3 of the liquid mixture in the bottom of your crock pot. Lay in one Leg Steak. Pour in 1/3 of mixture again, over Leg Steak and lay second steak on top. Pour last 1/3 over top and add bay leaf.
Cover crock pot and set on high for 4 to 5 hours. (until tender)
Serve over Rice. Enjoy!
Thanks so much for watching our video. Hope it helps to get a visual of what you can get in this bundle! As always ~ have a question, or need some help with ideas for dinner tonight? Just ask!
~Raini email: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. you can order your pork griller's bundle right here!
What we really are trying to focus on, here at the 7U, is the things that are benefitting those thing that we can't see - what's underneath our feet...Our mission is to create that full circle". Seth Allen
You've probably heard us talk about the barley fodder we grow here on the ranch, numerous times. But, if you haven't had the chance to come out and see it, you might be wondering just what it is, or why we do it. Well, those are really great questions, so we put together a video tour taking you inside our fodder room, to answer them.
In this video, Seth talks about...
1. How we grow the fodder mats for feed
2. Benefits for animals and soil, we've noticed in the 6 years we've been growing it
3. Why growing it benefits you
4. What our mission is, here on the ranch
Pull up a chair and join Seth, as he takes you through our process....
Thanks so much for watching! If you have any questions, leave a comment, or email me at - email@example.com
Seth, Raini, Liam, Charise and Rhian Allen
A dedicated mother and wife who has a passion for everything healthy and gift for simplifying that knowledge and making it applicable for others.